Monday, July 16, 2007

The Ultimate Gift

We had an awesome service with God really letting us feel His presence. I knew from the beginning that God had something special. There were two people re-dedicate their lives to Jesus with a commitment to repent! Three people signed up for the Basic Bible Studies, What a beginning for their lives.

We learned about faith. We learned about some good faith that would not get us into heaven and we learned what saving faith is. You can not GROW into saving faith. You cannot KNOW enough to get you into heaven. You cannot get into heaven with TEMPORIAL faith. You must TRUST Christ ALONE to have saving faith.

One of the most important things we learned about saving faith is it will bring about repentance in our lives, we will not want to live as we used to live.

One converstaion I had after church was,"How do I know if I have sin in my life." I would love to hear some answers to that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that I am lost. I know that! I have turned to booze and many other things but not enough to God. Plese help Me!!!!

Unknown said...

You have made a great start by admiting you need more of God. The first thing you can do is give your life to Him. This steps means you will ask His forgiveness of your sin and with His help will turn away from sin.

After you have taken that step let me know and I can help you more along the way.

God knows where you are and will forgive you and help you on the path to recovery and His blessing.